Timeline: Unifying all Subjects Together
From experience, I have come to know how valuable a timeline is as an educational tool. This is why Home School Wisdom offers parents a timeline as an educational tool. This visual tool helps children see where, in time, events fit into history.
Using the 6' by 6' timeline on a wall in the hall turned out to be the best educational tool for my homeschooling family. It quickly became apparent the timeline was a great unifier of all school subjects and useful for more than just studying history. More and more figures, depicting:
- Kings and Queens
Covering history in a chronological frame helps students to realize that there are immediate and remote conditions that have influenced historical events. Others saw my timeline and wanted a copy.
Catholic World Timeline and Guide Volume 1 Ancient History
Contains 5 Sections:
- Timeline, Chronological List of Historical Events with Brief Summaries
- Illustrations of Key Peoples and Events
- History-Based Literature:
- Movie List Arranged in Chronological and Alphabetical Order with Brief Descriptions
The timeline is being updated and revised into three volumes.
- Volume 1: Catholic Timeline: Creation to End of Apostolic Age
Covering: Ancient, Egyptian, Middle Eastern, Grecian, Roman, and Judeo-Christian, Eastern, and Western Civilizations from Pre-Historical Times through 200 AD.
- Volume 2: Catholic Timeline: 300 AD to 1500 AD
Covering: Emerging Nations and Middle Ages
- Volume 3: Catholic Timeline: 1500 AD to Present Day
Covering: Discovery of Americas through Modern Times
Email me to learn more about how effective a timeline is when teaching your child.